About TV CoverUps
The TV CoverUp is a novel, simple and elegant way to conceal a flat screen television. With a TV CoverUp,a television screen is no longer a stark center of attention, detracting from a room's decor.
Instead, framed art provides the focal point - until it deftly swings upward to reveal the television hidden beneath.
The basic TV CoverUps Theater Installation Box is built to enclose any size flat screen TV and includes the picture frame lifting hardware. From there, each TV CoverUp unit is customized to suit the needs of any viewer, room or taste:
- The TV CoverUp can either be recessed into or through a wall, or surface mounted.
- It can be lifted either manually or automatically via remote control.
- It can conceal the TV with framed art or a larger decorative wall panel.
- The Theater Installation Box can be built to accommodate AV equipment or TV tilting hardware.
- Any art and frame can be used, including your own.
TV CoverUps offers an almost unlimited selection of classic and contempoary art, photography (including your own), original oils and giclee reproductions.
TV CoverUps has thirty-three years of experience in custom picture framing.
With a free SKYPE account, designers and clients can work with us online in real time to select art and framing.
TV CoverUps CAD drawing tools (the Revit Family and AutoCAD Dynamic Block) are also available to aid architects and designers
If you need more information, or to order, call toll free 800.706.4653, or email anytime email@example.com.